What is the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme?
- Receive payments up to £12,912 after installing an air source heat pump.
- Help contribute to the UK’s Net Zero target.
- Make your home energy efficient and more self sufficient.
The Renewable Heat Incentive scheme is a government backed programme that seeks to compensate homeowners that use renewable heating products, such as our air source heat pumps. These renewable products help the UK reach its Net Zero target for 2050 by significantly reducing your home’s amount of carbon emissions.
The scheme financially incentivises homeowners for helping the government reach its commitments.
The Renewable Heat Incentive scheme is available for technologies such as our air source heat pumps. These systems heat your home using sustainable means and have very small emission outputs.
Applications for the RHI scheme can be made only after your new renewable heating system has been installed. You have 12 months after installation to apply for the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme.
Get in touch today to discuss renewable heat systems on finance.
Instant Online Prices
Start your free air source heat pump quote online today.
How does the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme Work?
- Once you have an air source heat pump, you’re eligible for the scheme.
- Apply through Ofgem’s website.
- Once accepted, you’ll receive quarterly payments. It’s that simple!
When you install a renewable heating product into your home, such as our excellent range of air source heat pumps, you become eligible for the RHI scheme. Once accepted for the scheme, the government will pay you quarterly amounts, designed to offset the costs associated with switching to a renewable heat source. So, not only do you save on heating bills by switching to renewables, but they grant you payments too.
You can apply through energy regulator Ofgem to join the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme.
When Do I Receive My Payments?
- You’ll receive quarterly payments once accepted into the scheme.
- This is calculated based on the output of your system and the size of your home.
Once you’ve joined the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme, you will receive payments quarterly based on the number of kilowatt hours (kWh) of renewable heat your Hampshire or Surrey home produces. You’ll receive these payments for seven years and can receive multiple payments if you have more than one renewable heating system installed.